Fix My Back Tax Problem
the most important step
If you ask 5 tax resolution professionals, What is the most important step in resolving a back-tax liability with the IRS or state? You may get 5 different answers.
- Current tax compliance is the priority!
- Be forthcoming with your Revenue Officer. They know more than you think.
- Complete your 433 Collection Information Statement(s) correctly, or you’ll get hosed.
- Meet your deadlines!!! It’s all about deadlines!
- Get it in writing! You don’t have a formal Agreement unless you get it in writing!
How To Get Started Resolving Your Tax Liability
The most important step is getting started. Take Action! It’s never going to be the perfect time to address a financial problem. So, you’ve just gotta do it.
The Ostrich Method doesn’t work. Sticking your head in the sand and waiting to see what the IRS is going to do is a terrible strategy. Start fixing it now, not later.
You don’t have to hire my company. But you do need to start fixing your back-tax problem.
Your future self will thank you.