Simply put, we’re an owner operated small business that helps real people fix their IRS & State back-tax problems. We’ve been doing this for years. And, we’re very good at it!
- Resolving tax liabilities since 2005. We’re not a startup.
- $75M+ in resolved tax liabilities, $6.5M+ in penalty relief
- 4,000+ small businesses have trusted M&M
- Our Tax Teams are headed by licensed Enrolled Agents with years and years of experience
- We provide a 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
- BBB Accredited, A+ Rating, 9 BBB Complaint Free Awards, 1 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- We give back to our community
As a small business, we experience many of the same challenges our customers face. This makes us better equipped to understand the difficulties that come with a tax liability. You can rest easy with M&M on your side.
- Relief and Resolution
- Peace of Mind
Truth in Tax ReliefWe don’t
have a magic wand, a secret IRS handshake or a Pennies on the Dollar guarantee. Because despite what you may have heard, those things don’t exist.
Instead, we do what you do
. We show up every day to work hard for the hundreds of people across the country that depend on us. M&M’s Licensed Tax Teams
implement standard policies and procedures within the guidelines of the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities to resolve and reduce our clients’ tax liabilities. We speak the tax collection language so you don’t have to.
Straight Talk. Real Solutions.We have no interest
in deceiving you for a dollar. Quite frankly, the money isn’t worth it. Strong ethics help to determine our stellar reputation
within a very competitive industry. It creates a greater incentive to do the right thing
At M&M, we’re very confident
in our ability to deliver a solid solution to your back-tax debt. From the time you retain our services, you have 15 days to cancel and request a refund
. We honor that guarantee.
M&M’s Tax Resolution and Relief SystemWe’re not going to sell you
on being the biggest tax firm. We won’t
guarantee that you’ll pay as little as 10% of your tax debt. And, we’ll never
have the best commercials with the most attractive spokesperson.
You will NOT
see us on -
- Fox News
- The History Channel
boast about M&M’s Tax Resolution System
, which we’ve been refining since 2005. As you know, systems help deliver consistent results, over and over. All our Tax Teams implement M&M’s System, step by step, to ensure we cover the essentials on each client case. Put our Tax Resolution System to work for you and your business. Get started!
M&M is NOT an “Offer Mill”
The Offer in Compromise
is a great tool, if you qualify for it. But, we won’t sell you one without first looking at your full financial picture. And if your business owes back payroll taxes
, we won’t sell you an OIC at all. Many of the Tax Resolution companies you’ll come across use the Offer in Compromise as bait to get new clients in the door without even considering their financial outlook. These companies have been labeled “Offer Mills” by the IRS. That’s not
We’re NOT a “NewCo” Shop
Like the OIC, a “NewCo” is used by some dirty players in the tax relief industry to hook vulnerable business owners that needed a fix to their payroll tax problems yesterday. Closing one business and opening another can be quickly summarized to sound foolproof, and so many people want it to be the answer. But, it isn’t
. The NewCo is typically an expensive, time consuming, terrible idea
. Closing your tax delinquent business and opening a new one can, in some cases, be considered tax evasion. That’s just one reason why we don’t do it
We Do Not Pay For Positive Reviews
Every M&M Client Review and Testimonial
that you’ve read was written word for word by a M&M Client. Be aware that there are several large Tax Relief Firms out there that spend thousands of dollars each month to generate positive reviews using various marketing websites. Have you ever wondered how some Tax Relief Firms boast of 15,000+ cases but don’t have a single negative review or unhappy customer? Or, how a new company can have 100+ positive online reviews? Paying for it is one way.
We Do Not Take Every Back-Tax Case
Being an established tax firm, M&M has the luxury of turning down cases that aren’t the right fit for us. Some others in the industry try to force every potential client case into the solution that sells or sounds the best, even if it won’t work. Not at M&M. We choose you
just as much as you choose us.
We take the time to discuss both the positives and negatives of each case with potential clients before agreeing to represent them. If we don’t think we can help you, we’ll let you know. And if we get started on your case and you’re not satisfied within the first 2 weeks, we’ll refund your money
If you have 5 minutes, give us a call at (866) 487-5624
. We’ll let you know if we can help and how we do it.
10 Reasons to Consider M&M to Fix Your Back-Tax Problem
Get Free Tax Guides & Evaluation
- Reputation – M&M is accredited by the Chicago Better Business Bureau, and proudly boasts an A+ rating, 7 Complaint Free Awards and a 2015 Torch Award for marketplace ethics.
- Clear-Cut, Flat Fees – M&M charges a start-to-finish fee, with no hidden costs or hourly rates. We’ll base your fee on the details of your specific case, and tell you your complete cost up-front.
- Payment Options – If it’s flexibility you need, we’ll allow you to pay our fee in three equal monthly installments. This lets you to see your case progress toward resolution before your fee is paid in full.
- We Fix Tax Problems – At M&M we specialize exclusively in tax liability resolution. Each of our tax teams is headed by a licensed Enrolled Agent trained in M&M’s Tax Resolution System. M&M’s tax teams are in-house, assuring accountability. Tax resolution is all we do, and we do it well.
- Experience – M&M began helping taxpayers in 2005. We have more than 60 years of combined tax resolution and relief experience. Put our knowledge and skill to work for you.
- Superior Skill – As members of NAEA, NATP and ASTPS you can be certain that your M&M Tax Team is held to a high standard of ethics, knowledge and professionalism. All our tax professionals are required to complete continuing professional education that meets or exceeds regulatory standards.
- Honest Advice – We realize you’ve been flooded by numerous tax firms promising the world. But now is not the time to be sold empty promises. M&M will advise you of your options to resolve your tax liabilities for good, shedding light on both the positive and negative elements of your case. Next, we’ll outline a strategy specific to your circumstances and implement the plan step by step.
- Owner-Operated – Both Mark Mitchell and Mason Bowman take active rolls in the day-to-day operations of M&M, including client representation. We offer superior service that ensures commitment and results.
- No Risk – Cancel your M&M agreement within 15 days of engaging us, and you will receive a full refund. It’s that simple.
- The Perfect Size Matters – M&M is a boutique firm, specializing in the niche area of tax resolution. Our manageable size (about 20 employees) ensures that we’re large enough to provide great service and small enough to attend to the details.
Our Tax Resolution ExpertsMEET THE TEAM